Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sixphotosnuff Abraxas Dragun stephemeris

Potential Members: Please include a short message in your application to help us weed out spam. Please note that we ARE NOT AN ONLINE STORE.

Snuff Bundles?

basement_shamanbasement_shaman Posts: 7,195
edited August 2012 in Snuff Accesories
Is this the best way ? Or is buying individuality better ?
You save a few bucks with the bundle but are they as fresh ?
What was your experience ? Was it good or disappointing ?
List what you tried/toast/sp/fruit/6 photo

Comments

• BigNoseBigNose Posts: 333
    ive got the sp bundle a couple of times and the schmaltzler/box combo. Both were great and very fresh. Its good if you like all the things you get in the bundle i guess.
  • distainddistaind Posts: 732
    @stogie I absolutely love those. I would order those bundles just because of the bundle names. And I think you pretty much covered everything with those. @mrsnuff maybe?
  • WillymacWillymac Posts: 115
    @Mrsnuff and @stogie - I agree! Even if there isn't much of a discount, I still think it would be great to see a few more bundles. It's a fantastic way to get a taste for new brands. I have long thought that a floral bundle would be grand. Those suggestions are all grand!
  • stogiestogie Posts: 2,871
    How bout 'Savory & Sweet -Battle of the spices' or 'Jewels of the Past returned to life'.
  • basement_shamanbasement_shaman Posts: 7,195
    edited August 2012
    Snuff Bundles
    Show:

Be creative and send us your idea for a bundle.

The above was Copied from the bundle page @mr.snuff .com
    My pics are
    The best chocolate bundle
    The ultimate coffee bundle
    The most brutal snuff bundle
    The Abraxas collection (3 gram baggies )
    The barnyard offerings
    The Bernard tap box trio [pic 3]
    The mix and match scotch bundle/[Instead of buying 3 of the same scotch or a dozen]
    The snuffhouse top five pics , that would be the 5 snuffs listed most over the past year, from what is in your nose thread.
    stogieBigDaddySnuff
    Party animal- two energy snuffs and 2 spirit flavored snuffs
    stogieBigDaddySnuffcstokes4SnuffinClown
  • Try to stay on subject
    Jmitchelliv
  • Mr_OMr_O Posts: 1,693
    What about "around the world" or "the world traveler", a wide sampling representing a couple/few from every major snuff-producing region.
    BigDaddySnuff
  • @Mr. O This is a good idea. Something in the 50 dollar price range with half price shipping. It would give you a good taste of everything without having to place multiple orders. People would get a good idea of what they like in one order and be able to target what they like. MrSnuff could take the bestsellers from every group and make a package deal. Sounds logical to me.
  • BigNoseBigNose Posts: 333
    Mr. O said:

What about "around the world" or "the world traveler", a wide sampling representing a couple/few from every major snuff-producing region.

@Mr. O This is a good idea. Something in the 50 dollar price range with half price shipping. It would give you a good taste of everything without having to place multiple orders. People would get a good idea of what they like in one order and be able to target what they like. MrSnuff could take the bestsellers from every group and make a package deal. Sounds logical to me.

Or you could call it "Bundle of joy"
    BigDaddySnuff
  • Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Mr. Snuff used to have a wider variety of bundles at one point? I remember a snuff site from some time ago they had some very gimicky bundles like "the seamans bundle" or something because it had a lot of white indian snuff in it for the fishy smell...or am I just going crazy?
  • bobbob Posts: 6,737
    fishtix who was a memeber here still might be had his own bundle so the fish smell has nothing to do with it.
  • basement_shamanbasement_shaman Posts: 7,195
    edited September 2012
    I had purchased the 6 photo 8 gram bundle being curious about 6 photo ,and I felt it was it was a super way to be introduced to their offerings. without investing in larger tins.
    I would like to see this expanded in the 8 or 6 gram of the remaining offerings. Bundle [A] original list [B] motia, natural, super chetak with 4th choice from available list [C] medicated 6,66,666.with 4th choice from available list.
    I wasn't crazy about them at first and not sure if I like them. But after some time had past I had grown to like them all. And plan on purchasing more of my favorites in larger tins. Hopefully they will get on the same page with the vacuum packed tins.
    SupervapeLadySnuff
  • Mr_OMr_O Posts: 1,693
    Thank's guys! Mr Snuff, you can use that if you want. Some other good ideas here too.
  • thank god for the 6 photo bundles I saved 5$ .. 5$ is 5$ soo yea happy about this
  • MrSnuffMrSnuff Posts: 1,469
    We are making up a few more bundles.

@basement_shaman: Most Brutal: what did you have in mind (discussion welcome from other members).

We will do the Party Animal and Ultimate Coffee also.

Any other specific anybody would like (yo will be credited also btw)? Try to pic 6 or 7 tins for a 5 tin bundle in case we are low on one of the items.

Thanks,
    Dave
    distaind
  • @MrSnuff -I think the bundles should be desided on polls ,by members. Not one man or womans opinion.
    Supervape
    That is a great idea. I need to make up a few though so for now I will make them up then we can alter by public poll.
  • Ok ,but you can't rush profection
    Supervape
  • WillymacWillymac Posts: 115
    Basement, good idea!
    @MrSnuff - I think a floral assortment [a bouquet, if you will] would be a fantastic bundle - as far as 5g tins are concerned, you could do:
    * several WoS - rose of sharrow, wallflower, jasmine, lavender - pretty sure they have carnation and several others too...
    * toque florals are all exceptional, though they are 10g
    * you could do a 4g ganga
    * I'd suggest GH florals, but they are in tap boxes if you're looking for small sizes
    * McC Violet is lovely, and they have small tins

Just a thought :)

Cheers!
    @mrsnuff I'm looking forward to see the party animal bundle along with the other bundles. When will these be up on the site?
  • I would buy a "Brown Bag Special" GH Kendal Brown, Viking Brown, Samuel Gawith KBO, London Brown, Fribourg & Treyer KB and, WOS KB. Not to be confused with a Brown Nose Bundle......
    MouseMr_O
  • LadySnuffLadySnuff Posts: 341
    how about "Indian Temple" : Dholakia Ganga & Kamal, 6 Photo Anarkali & Khailash?
  • MouseMouse Posts: 4,842
    Fubar assortment.
    We have created several more including the FUBAR bundle, Party Animal, Brutal and Floral. I like the other suggestions too. I'll see what we can do. One issue is making sure every flavor in a bundle is in stock. If only one flavor runs out the whole bundle is messed up.
    WillymacJohnny_Dingo
  • JuxtaposerJuxtaposer Posts: 2,892
    Well, you could create a substitute list for each bundle. In most cases it would be worth the risk for buyers to commit.
    @mrsnuff no party animal? I love the spirit flavored snuffs but haven't tried any of the energy snuffs I was looking forward to try a bundle.
  • dazz34dazz34 Posts: 149

@MrSnuff -I think the bundles should be desided on polls ,by members. Not one man or womans opinion.

a good idear is still agood idear no mater wear it comes from be-it a poll or a free thinking snuffer come on some on here have bundles sent in by them or named after them , at the end of the day pass it on ,post your idears thats what keeps things moveing along and thats a GOOD thing...... for ALL snuffers.
    @Dogwalla: my bad I forgot to make it live. Party Animal now up! Thanks for pointing it out.
  • ScurvyScurvy Posts: 763
    Well, I just had my first schmalzler and I'm enjoying myself thoroughly. I would be very interested in a bundle of popular schmalzlers... :D
    @scurvy: go ahead and put one together and we have the stock we'll build it.
  • ScurvyScurvy Posts: 763
    I'd love to, but I certainly have no expertise in this genre. I'd appreciate anyone's suggestions for a well-rounded schmalzler sampling?? Anyone? Maybe a few "best sellers"?
    Supervape
  • SupervapeSupervape Posts: 211
    i know this sounds boggling but a WoS 5g complete set would be awesome and even if you had to add others ot it like -10/+10 cans because of supply issues it would still rock
  • SupervapeSupervape Posts: 211
    Scurvy said:

Well, I just had my first schmalzler and I'm enjoying myself thoroughly. I would be very interested in a bundle of popular schmalzlers... :D

yes! agreed a Schmalzler bundle would be rewarding!

It would be cool to start something like a "world tour" like they do at some of the breweries around town.
    stogie
  • I think bundles are especially appropriate for new snuff users. I never thought I would enjoy toasts until I got several to try in the Toast Bundle. I wish they had offered the Coffee and Chocolate bundles when i was first ordering. I just ordered the F.U.B.A.R. bundle and the Floral bundle from Mr. Snuff, both to expand my collection and to introduce myself to some new flavors.

Look, if you're going to place an order anyway, and since Mr. Snuff is now offering a deal on shipping, I'd take the bundle plunge. If you're seriously getting into this hobby, the bundles let you try more flavors and get a bit of a cost savings in the bargain.
    SupervapeZimobog
  • @ Mr. Snuff: Since you already have a Top 10 Bestsellers list, why not bundle those as *

the "Mr. Popular Snuff" bundle?

Also, for Halloween/Beggars' Night -
    * A Candy bundle: Temptation, toffees, chocolates, peppermints

* A Holiday bundle with "Christmas-y" flavors

* A "Dutch Treat" bundle of deKralengse/Molens snuffs?

* A "Snuff Starter Kit," including five or six "beginner-friendly" snuffs, a Mr. Snuff snuffbox, a spoon, a bullet and a hanky? I'll happily write a "Beginners' Guide" to snuff taking, which you could print and include with each kit...

* A Tobacco-Free bundle: Energy powders, herbals etc.

it's all about the marketing... LOL
    stogie
    I love these bundles.
  • bobbob Posts: 6,737
    love the starters kit. I often have thought snuff would be more popular if it was explained better.
    Ok...we have a bunch of new bundles up. Thanks again for all the input.
    stogie
  • chrischris Posts: 729
    I might have to take you up on that Dutch Treats Bundle. I got some Musino in my first order from you and it is amazing so I definitely want to try more from De Kralingse.
  • onefortheroadonefortheroad Posts: 479
    edited October 2012
    High toast, handkerchief, puppy! We ALL bundle.

Ok, I need the toast bundle. And I liked xanders idea for a schmalzer bundle. I think I'm going to just do my own Bernards bundle. Need to order soon but I hate ordering snuff since I want it all and then my wife is gonna kill me. I hear the shipping is getting pretty pricey. I see larger orders lower the shipping but when will we see free shipping again? Has anyone in the US had problems getting their orders due to customs. Looking around the forum I gather that they may cause delays but eventually it should get here and they can't seize it or anything. Has anyone here in the US ever been charged any extra duties or taxes? Should I limit how much I buy in a single order? I've searched some related threads but was just left unsure and unclear. Help.
    sorry to go off topic a bit
  • DogwallaDogwalla Posts: 942
    I like the concept of the 'complete' bundle that was done with FUBAR. Too bad I already had them after the new ones were released =P
    @onefortheroad the usual shipping time for me is between 8 to 10 days and I live in Montana but I did have one order take almost 3 weeks. It didn't look like customs even opened it either so maybe it justgot misplaced somewhere along the line. I also never had to pay any taxes or other extra fees and I had an order that was a few grams short of 1000 grams. The free and discounted shipping is still going on over at mrsnuff. Hope this helps I was worried about my big order too but everything went great.
    stogie
    Shmalzer bundle is up. Thanks @Xander.
    Xander
  • Ok, I pulled the trigger on the toast bundle, plus Samuel Gawith Irish D Light (haven't had that one since the yellow label SG's), and some other snuffs (had to push for 50 percent shipping discount). Now I'm looking at the bundles again on MS and I'm wondering if I will be receiving Gawith Hoggarth Irish D? The description reads:
    "All the toasts in a toasty bundle at a great price.
    Try them side by side. Pick your top three and do a blind sampling.
    Its fun and quite interesting.
    Feedback much appreciated.
    Wilsons Lemon Toast 25g
    Wilsons Irish HD Toast 20 25g
    Wilsons Irish HD Toast 21 25g
    Wilsons Irish HD Toast 22 25g
    Toque Natural Toast 25g
    Toque Lime Toast 25g
    Toque Toast & Marmalade 25g
    F & T High Dry Toast 25g
    Gawith Hoggarth Irish D 25g
    Frederick Tranter No.21 Irish Toast Light 25g
    PS: Yes I know Toast and Marmalade is a stretch but I could not resist....enjoy.
    "
    But now looking at the pics of the items listed under the description with the regular prices I don't see the GH Irish D?

Has anyone here ordered this bundle? And did you get the GH Irish D? I've never had it before (or the wilsons lemon toast) but I saw someone described it as the most "scotch-like" of the toasts, which peaked my interest as a scotch snuff addict. Hopefully I'm worried for nothing.