Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sixphotosnuff SWS

Potential Members: Please include a short message in your application to help us weed out spam. Please note that we ARE NOT AN ONLINE STORE.

How women see a man using snuff tobacco ?

kougykougy Posts: 364
edited June 2012 in General
Is it appealing to women to see a man taking snuff ? or is it repellent ?
·

Comments

• bobbob Posts: 6,806
    like anything else you'd have to ask the specific woman in question. In other words depends on the woman.
    ·
    Or to say what I really think the not so good woman find it repellent the woman who are awesome find it appealing.
    ·
    Though even more honestly most woman find it interesting like it is novel. The only woman who've ever told me it was gross smoked cigarettes and didn't like my retort that it's lot less gross then their lungs are. :)
    ·
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Posts: 3,334
    Its called an edit button bob, use it.
    TheatreTheatreJari_T
    ·
  • ItsMajickItsMajick Posts: 379
    My wife hates snuff which is a source of great amusement to me.
    ·
  • kougykougy Posts: 364
    @bob I think you were lucky most of the time :) and yes it is novel even for the new snuffer :)
    ·
    @n9inchnails So what do you think ? :) Appealing or repellent ?
    ·
    @ItsMajick Maybe you should introduce her to non tobacco snuff.. energy snuff, maybe she will change her mind and you will snuff together :)
    ·
  • cstokes4cstokes4 Posts: 4,653
    Its called an edit button, use it.

·

three seperate points I really don't see why it would be a problem, though just cause I like you guys I'll try to use the edit button next time. Though next time just ask me politily cause we're all friends here. Though back on topic.....

Men and Woman experience novelity it increases the release of seritonin which increase the feelings of attraction so it actualy helps your luck to be very diffrent then everyone else.

·
    edited June 2012
    @bob Well so if theoretically I can use Serotonin like perfume I may win the lottery :) I don't really really believe in luck... I think that if you want something you can have it if you work for it and if after that you can not have it so it's simply your destiny not to... but wish you all the luck though :)
    ·
  • TheatreTheatre Posts: 174
    edited June 2012
    Snuff taking on its own is a matter of personal preference, it's neither sexy or unnattractive.

The most important factor is whether or not you have confidence in it. Women are funny like that, 2 men who use snuff, one is ashamed and one is confident yet humble, she will have 2 different opinions about them despite it being the same action assuming she was neutral about it in the first place. If you don't - it's unnattractive, if you do - it's sexy. For the former it's "his bad habit", for the latter, "it's one of his sexy quirks".
    ·
    edited June 2012
    @Theatre That's what really happens in all subjects with women :) I agree with you totally :) for me I am always confident about what I do because if I am not I will not do it from the first place.
    ·
  • AbraxasAbraxas Posts: 5,450
    edited June 2012
    It doesn't matter what you do if the woman wants you. The single most wonderful thing about women is that if you pass that test all your eccentricities just become part of the person she wants in her life. That's why we get away with most of what we do. Mine loves the fact that I have reduced the risk of the old C note interrupting our fun. I agree with the confidence thing; the more intellectual they are the more they claim it's not the case, but confidence is the main deal for them.
    ·
    @snuffster I raise my hat for that :)
    ·
  • desirexedesirexe Posts: 178
    edited June 2012
    Watching my husband take snuff is a turn-on...but it is all in the way he reacts...sometimes he will get some white up into his sinuses and it makes him yell out and beat his chest..so tarzan like and sexy ;)

Ps - I also thinks it takes a strong & confident person to go against the norms of society and use snuff and I find strength & confidence to be attractive.

Pps - what theater said...I didnt read all of the post prior to spewing my 2 cents, :)
    ·
    @desirexe It is nice to know that there is someone that is attracted to "going against the norms of society"... your husband must be very lucky :)
    ·
  • powahauspowahaus Posts: 37
    My girlfriend took a huge pinch of brutons the first night she was at my apartment after I started snuffing instead of smoking. And pinched my toques the entire night, she's the one
    transistor
    ·
    @powahaus You are lucky... enjoy it :)
    ·
  • matsnuffsmatsnuffs Posts: 815
    My girlfriend uses more snuff than I do.
    In my defense I'm always sucking on snus though; snus never really grew on her too much.
    ·
    @matsnuffs So you get your nicotine fix from snus and then enjoy the nasal snuff as aroma ?
    ·
  • matsnuffsmatsnuffs Posts: 815
    edited June 2012
    @kougy
    Effectively, yes.
    It really depends on my mood. I will go a couple days without snuff, then take a whole bunch over the course of a couple days, and so on.
    ·
  • SnuffinClownSnuffinClown Posts: 215
    While my girlfriend isn't exactly a "fan" of my snuff use, she finds it to be a quirky habit and doesn't mind it as long as I don't take a big pinch and then kiss her 
    ·
    @SnuffinClown LOL well she has a point :)
    ·
    @kougy yes, yes she does indeed! Especially given the odoriferous nature of the majority of my rotation :p 
    ·
    @SnuffinClown What do you prefer as a daily rotation ?
    ·
    @kougy I generally have F&T HDT; a 50/50 blend of McCrystals O&G and Toque SP Extra; Brutons; Grunt; and McCrystals Hops on my at any given moment
    ·
    @SnuffinClown What do you think about Grunt ?
    ·
    @kougy I really like it! Picked up a 25g tin on my last order from Mr. Snuff and blasted through it with amazing speed, so I just placed an order that included a 500g tub. It's just a really great, mildly coarse strong tobacco snuff. You tried it yet?
    ·
    @SnuffinClown It is in my first order from MrSnuff that's why I was asking because I read that it is potent snuff in Nicotine department and nice aroma too.
    ·
    @Kougy ahh, yes yes; it's quite potent and has a very nice subtle scent
    ·
    @SnuffunClown Thanks a lot for the information, enjoy snuffing :)
    ·
    I've had many girls ask me about my snuff and my helpfull hint if you're trying to impress woman Dholakia swiss chocolate is magical in it's effects on some woman.
    ·
    @bob That's sure a helpful hint :)
    ·
    It's sure to leave a smile. :)
    ·
  • basement_shamanbasement_shaman Posts: 13,086
    edited June 2012
     They wrote a book on this subject what woman think and how to understand it.
    ·
    @basement_shaman LOL I think even if you read a book twice this size you will never get to understand women so clearly... just pretending to understand :)
    ·
    edited June 2012
    @kougy Yes God came down from heaven to reward a man for his great deeds and sacrifice. He ask the man what he wanted ,the man replied he wanted to drive to Hawaii across a bridge,God replied it would take to long to build then ask if there was any thing else? the man replied, he wanted to understand woman, God replied back saying he would get started on building that bridge. 
    snuffallday
    ·
    ·
    ah men are confusing too. It's just people they don't make much sense.
    ·
    @bob Ya sometimes some people are really confusing but women as much beautiful they are, always confusing :)
    ·

I find all earth people lacking ,I am waiting for the mother ship to show up and say they are sorry and made a mistake leaving me here.
    SnuffinClown
    ·
  • HarlequinHarlequin Posts: 736
    @basement_shaman You're not one of those damn Greys are you?
    ·
  • howdydavehowdydave Posts: 1,711
    edited June 2012

In my experience, most women have a problem deciding whether it is repulsive or just "totally alien."

A few have taken the high road / intelligent point of view and just find it to be "a curiosity."

·
    @howdydave I like the second group :)
    ·
  • Mike_BMike_B Posts: 337
    my girlfriend likes my using snuff--it's much less fragrant than the cigarettes/pipes I used to smoke. 
    ·
    @Mike B. Same here :)
    ·
  • peppernut1peppernut1 Posts: 194
    My girlfriend likes to smell any snuff on me, a nice surprise when I open the door to let her in, what's in my nose. She's a sporadic but enthusiastic sampler as well, especially Toque pomegranate.
    ·
    @peppernut1 Lucky you, enjoy it :)
    ·
  • peppernut1peppernut1 Posts: 194
    Thanks, Kougy. She's a beautiful German woman. We visited Berlin last year and I was treated to a demonstration of cultural divide, when I mentioned schmalzler in a B&M there, "how dare i?" They only had pöschl and English snuffs. I finally ordered the sternecker echt fresko from Mr. Snuff. Beautiful. Highly recommended, by me.
    ·